Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 143: Pictures

Clara draws at least 10 pictures every day.  And of course, if I try to throw any of them away, she gets offended that her "art" isn't worth more to me.  So one night I had Jeremy throw away a lot of her pictures that were cluttering our house.  Even though I told  him to throw them away in a garbage can that she wouldn't look in, he picked a different one....  When she found them, she dug through the garbage to pull them all out.  She then asked why someone would think they are trash.  (At least she thought it was a mistake....)  And then she started talking to all her drawings saying, "I'm so sorry you were thrown out.  Daddy didn't mean to.  Don't worry, I'll protect you so you won't ever be thrown away again!"

P.S.  I threw them out in a better garbage can as soon as this picture was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment